Bailey Solutions incorporated in 2002 and specialises in software for information and enquiry handlers in many types of organisations. Our Managing Director and founder, Penny Bailey had a previous career as a librarian and worked in academic and workplace libraries as both employee and self-employed consultant. The idea for KnowAll Enquire came from our existing enquiry tracking module which has been revamped to help you manage enquiries in a small team or multiple teams across national and global organisations.
About our Managing Director
Penny is active in the library community and the wider business sector generally:
- Chair for CLSIG (Commercial, Legal and Scientific Interest Group) of CILIP.
- Associate Member of CILIP (Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals).
- Women's Enterprise Advocate to encourage more women to start their own businesses.
- Former website editor for (British and Irish Association of Law Librarians) BIALL and joint winner of the BIALL / Lexis Nexis Butterworths Awards for Excellence for Best use of Technology in a Library Project for the BIALL web site.
- Member of the Institute of Directors and finalist for Director of the Year Award 2008.
- Fellow of the Royal Society for Arts.